Education and/or Experience (include certs or licenses needed):
- Minimum of three to five years’ retail experience required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have a Food Handler’s permit or Serve Safe Certification where required by law or policy.
- Must have knowledge of operations and maintenance of all equipment in the assigned stores.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must have reliable transportation and phone.
- Current valid driver's license and be insurable to drive.
- Regular and consistent attendance.
- Must be able to communicate in English.
- Able and willing to deliver friendly, courteous, and prompt customer service.
- Able and willing to work cooperatively with other team members.
Physical Requirements: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by the Manager-In-Training to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions, provided such accommodations do not create an undue hardship for the Company.
- Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 lbs., while performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand for long periods of time; frequently walk, use hands and fingers, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, talk and hear; occasionally sit, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.